Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Which dog should change the light bulb?

How many dogs are needed to change a light bulb?

Afghan: Light bulb? What light bulb?
Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
Beagle: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?
Border Collie: Just one? And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
Chihuahua:
Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
Collie: No, don't change it. If it's dark, maybe no one will see me sleeping on the couch.
Chinese Crested: I can put it in, I can jump and spin!
Dachshund: You know I can't reach that damned stupid lamp!
Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
German Shepherd: Alright, everyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!"
Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
Hound Dog: Zzzzzzzzzz...
Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover.
Italian Greyhound: I can't reach the stupid lamp!
Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
Labrador Retriever: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?
Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.
Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there.
Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
Rottweiler: Go ahead. Make me!
Shiba-Inu: Zero! Shibas aren't afraid of the dark!
Shitzu: Puh-leeez, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.
Springer: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?
Cat: You need light to see? Weakling.

2 comments:

Bella the Boxer said...

Ah yes, squeaky toys are the best! Thanks for checking out my blog...I'm going to put a link to yours so everyone can see how handsome you are!

xoxo - Bellea

Natalia Hawthorne said...

Just came across your post! I've seen it before elsewhere, but couldn't help laughing over it again! (Especially the last "cat" part!) I'm an "official" cat person, my husband being a dog person, so we always have these cat vs. dog "verbal duels". LOL...
I copied your post to the "Pets' Corner" on my online business forum with the link to your blog. Hope you don't mind:
http://onlinebusinessalliance.com/asc/viewtopic.php?t=3630

Thanks again for the good laugh!
Natalia
(www.Successhelper.com)